Step 1-Volunteer Application(Fillable).pdf
Support Areas: Being a Support Team member is a great way for community members to assist the Fire District by offering their services for non-emergency tasks. Cannon Beach Fire District’s Support Members make a difference by helping the district with a variety of tasks such as...
- On-Scene Firefighter Rehab
- Event planning
- Fire Prevention
- Clerical Assistance
- Smoke detector installation
- Building and vehicle maintenance
- and much more!
Requirements: To initially qualify for application as a Support Member, an individual shall meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check
- Valid Oregon Drivers License
- Live in Fire District (Cannon Beach, Arch Cape and Falcon Cove)
- Pass drug screening